Documents Status Updates
This page tracks major changes to the Documents and Documents Miscellaneous of the wiki. Like the rest of the wiki, all contributions are made by numerous individuals, some named, most anonymous. Documents covers magazine scans and their translations. Documents Miscellaneous covers every other scan and/or translation of interest including books, newspapers, online interviews, games, videos and so-on.
Please note that dates and timeframes give an approximation of when a status update was provided, not necessarily the date when any individual change was made. If you wish to see when and what were the specific changes made to a page, select the "View History" tab for that page.
January 29, 2012
- New page on Nico chat on character development with Kazuo Koike and Gen Urobuchi, summary in English.
- Added pics and translations of new info on the PSP game in Dengeki Playstation 2012-02.
- Manga names translated in Taiwan Licensing and Mami VA video added for Licensing in US.
- New page with preview pic for Megami 2012-03.
January 26, 2012
- New page with scans on the PSP game from from Dengeki PS
January 23, 2012
- New info on the Madoka Kaname ip App.
- Mobage game coverage in SWITCH 2012-02.
- Another interview added for USA licensing.
- Announcement of the second Madoka Magica comic anthology.
January 16, 2012
- Five new data files from seiyuu added to Animedia 2011-05.
- Interviews for added for USA licensing.
- New page on Dengeki G 2012-02 with PSP game-related scan.
January 12, 2012
- Links to updated and new .ass file audio commentaries for ep. 1 & 2, ep. 3 & 4, ep. 5 & 6, ep. 7 & 8, ep. 9 & 10 and ep. 11 & 12.
- New pages for January 2012 NewType and Animedia with several illustration scans.
- Updates to Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable's extras, gameplay features and picture galleries.
- Updates to Gameplay style for Puella Magi Madoka Magica Online.
- Updates to Mobage game including new video, translated episode titles up to ep. 37 and introduction of four new witches.
- Updates in German licensing, Italian licensing and Taiwan licensing.
January 3, 2012
- New translation on Charlotte for the Production Note
- New page on February Megami with translated couples polls, with Homura x Madoka topping the list.
- New info and pics added to the Movic Exhibit
December 30, 2011
- New page with updates for the Key Animation Note.
- New audio translations for the Movic Exhibit.
- Instructions on how to play the Mobage game on your PC.
December 28, 2011
- New Nico video to view the Holiday special and new screenshots and cards for a New Years special in the Mobage game.
- Link to .ass file for ep. 10 commentary translation.
- Audio translation and pics of Q&A with Animation Director Junichiro Taniguchi from the Movic Madoka Magica exhibit.
- New translation on the PSP game bonuses.
December 24, 2011
- New translations and pic added to the January 2012 Dengeki PlayStation.
- New info and updated pics on the Key Animation Note.
December 21, 2011
December 20, 2011
- New scans with some interesting information on a new witch for the PSP game and also in the January 2012 Dengeki PlayStation.
- Links to .ass files for ep. 8 commentary translation and ep. 9 commentary translation.
- New scans and info on CUT's Shinbo interview.
December 18, 2011
- Updates on voice actresses and trailer to hear them in Licensing in the US.
- Updates on Madoka's award in the Japan Media Arts Festival.
- Updated information on the Key Animation Note and the limited edition cover by Inu Curry.
- Information and preview pics of Otona Anime 2012 Annual issue, which ranked Madoka as the #1 hit of the year.
- New official holiday cards from the Mobage game of the magical girls.
- New official character pages for the Madoka PSP game.
- CUT added to the growing number of December magazines with coverage on Madoka Magica.
December 1-15, 2011
- New page on Madoka's Animation Division Grand Prize in the Japan Media Arts Festival 2011.
- New scans and info for Urobuchi's book "The Beginning Story".
- Added Shinbo's book on discussing several anime, including Madoka.
- Added Anime Festival Asia 2011 interview with Chiwa Saito, in English with pics.
- New translations on Anja, Walpurgis and Izabel for Production Note.
- New info on magazines coming out in December. Includes full-sized scan for this month's Animedia and new short translation to April 2011 NewType.
- Updates in Italian licensing, manga dates and box set illustrations for Licensing in USA, manga and merchandise for Licensing in Taiwan, and a new page on Australian licensing.
- Updated information on the new magical girls in the Mobage iphone game, including new videos and translations.
- Updated and new scans, added/updated translations and re-organization of galleries for Production Note and the Art Book.
- Updates to Mami Heart Pounding Tiro Finale iphone game.
Note: Updates started tracking from the 23rd
- Created page of information and screenshots of a new Madoka mobile game featuring new magical girls.
- Updates to Mami Heart Pounding Tiro Finale iphone game and pic gallery.
- Updated to full-size pics for Megami 2012-01 and NyanType 2012-01 posters and summary translation of Urobuchi on the movie script.
- Updates to Korean licensing and Taiwan's licensing translation section on BD/DVD, manga, and merchandise.
- Alternative translation added to BD 6 Urobuchi audio commentary on a second season.
- New page added on Madoka's Secret Project with translations of the FAQ and 23 new voice samples.
- Translation added on the Guidebook's OP and Guidebook's Ending theme. Previous recent additions of Staff Discussions added earlier in November.
- Scans added for NewType 12-2011.
- Link to .ass file for ep. 7 commentary translation.