Talk:Manga Time Kirara Magica
Any links on where to sub if you live in the US?18.104.22.168 02:52, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
On the Yaraon blog there's a Tweet from Akamatsu Ken. supposedly, he's suggesting the possibilty of a collaboration with the magazine. somebody able to read runes should maybe confirm thisAnon that likes sayaka 13:26, 29 April 2012 (UTC)
- Akamatsu (or actually, his JCOMI account) only saying there's a rumor that there are few big names participants. --0x99 19:21, 29 April 2012 (UTC)
I see. thank you very much Anon that likes sayaka 20:36, 29 April 2012 (UTC)
Manga Time Kirara Magika vol.1 raw
Would it be okay to add a notice over the translations that were not translated directly from the original Japanese source? --Knon 14:57, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
- That makes sense to me. How should we word it? - Prima 00:19, 13 January 2013 (UTC)
- I think something simple would be enough: "Text translated from a Chinese translation of the original source." Maybe also add a link to the translation. Anything else that should be mentioned? --Knon 07:40, 13 January 2013 (UTC)
I dont want to be a bother, but has there been any progress so far? Just out of curiosity, you guys are doing a great job, by the way. --Mutopis 11:44, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, I'm one of the editors working in the Kirara scanlations. As of July 6 the project is temporarily dead due the sudden disappearance of our translator Prima (and before that we haven't heard of him in at least a month, when he started working in Vol 4 and 5). We hope he's all right and just busy with RL. That means that for now all works regarding Kirara are on hiatus until Prima returns or someone else decides to take the challenge. We can be contacted in /u/ and we'll be sure to announce any changes regarding the project here too. --Ikarum 5:20, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
Info from /a/: All the Kirara comics are getting an individual tank release, here is the schedule:
Sep 12 Mahou Shoujo Oriko Magica (Other Story)
Sep 12 Homura’s Revenge Vol.1
Sep 27 The Veranda of Madoka Vol.1
Sep 27 Sute Ma! Vol.1
Oct 10 Manga Time Kirara Magica Vol. 9
Oct 12 Mami’s Everyday Life Vol. 1
Oct 12 Mitakihara Anti-Materials Vol. 1
Oct 26 Mahou Shoujo Homura Tamura Vol.1
Oct 26 Welcome to Café Grief Seed! Vol. 1
Oct 26 Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica 4Koma Anthology Comic Vol. 4
Nov 8 Manga Time Kirara Magica Vol. 10
Nov 12 The Rebellion Story Vol. 1
Nov 12 Mahou Shoujo Suzune Magica Vol. 1
Volume 1 of Pomu Magi and Mitakihara Kindergarten are also scheduled for November. December will have Kirara Magica Vol. 11 and Rebellion Story Vol 2, with Vol.3 coming in January.
Message to translator and Editor
somebody left a message on Walpurgischan - /meduka/ http://walpurgischan.net/meduka/res/3597.html (it was days ago)
"Hi, I'm part of the english Kirara project and I have an announcement. The chinese group won't make the raws public to protect the identity of the scanner in japan. However, they're willing to share them with us.
That's why I need to contact the translator and editor of Symmetry Diamond, please send me a message to the e-mail in the e-mail field to contact you once we have received the raws so we can send them to you."
Did the person get the message? --Mutopis 01:53, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
- Yep, just waiting on the Chinese group now. I think they're keeping us waiting until they are finished with Vol.6. So, maybe another week? Beggers be can't choosers. - Prima 08:08, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
Suzune Magica Vol 1 Description
- Suzune, A middle school student who lives healthily and always with smile, has another side. That is, she is an assassin to magical girls. What are fates of the 4 magical girls raided by her? This spin-off describes the existence of magical girls, and the good and evil sides of itself in the first volume.
--Yorkwoo 01:20, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
Mitakihara Kindergarten Mahougumi Vol.1 [RAW]
https://mega.co.nz/#!EIkRWL4S!dBVvNSho2x7cm4WZEJU2412yy6wvB8R5ifMYoi2i190 Includes Chapter 1 to 9, first serialized in Kirara Magica (Vol.1-9)
Reorganizing this page
As the cleanup template suggest, this page has became rather cluttered and messy. Considering this is linked on the sidebar, that reflects poorly on our proud wiki. Any idea on how to clean it up?
I'm still brainstorming, but I think it's high time we give each Kirara spinoff their own wiki page. We can shove some of the current content there to help slim the page down. - Prima 09:10, 14 August 2015 (UTC)
- Giving each Kirara spin-off its own page does seem like the best solution for now. Even if the newer and untranslated series (such as Kanameke) don't have a lot of info now, the pages can always be filled in later. --Knon 13:49, 15 August 2015 (UTC)
Regarding the main page: I'm thinking about taking out the "Manga serialized" section. With individual pages, most of that section is redundant with exception of the oneshots, which we probably should keep. We can also probably get rid of the gallery covers too.
We should probably rearrange the sections a bit in order of importance:
1. Issues 2. Series 3. One-shot 4. Gallery 5. See also 6. External links
- Prima 05:18, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
- I agree with mostly everything. However, I'd keep the table with the series list over the issues section, as it's not very long and provides links to the new pages.
- The oneshot section is just going to keep getting bigger, so I'm not entirely sure what to do about it. We could give it its own page as Manga Time Kirara Magica Oneshots, with short summaries and other info, or just remove it altogether and leave the details for the volume pages. --Knon 18:43, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
- I don't suppose anyone can find a table of contents for the missing issues? --Universalperson 04:51, 19 August 2015 (UTC)
Alright, updated the main page. Hopefully I didn't break anything. I left the chapter counts alone, so can someone familiar double check where we up to now? Can we just assume every serialization present in each volume? - Prima 04:47, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
- Updated up to volume 16. We know Tart and Sadness Prayer are in every volume, but it's hard to tell for the rest without seeing the full table of contents. --Knon 22:17, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
- Found these promo images off the official site. They match up with the toc I compiled here http://pastebin.com/tjbTnUcc . Looks like Anti-Materiel missed an issue in Vol.17, but that's about it. - Prima 23:21, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
- Vol.17 18 19 20 21 - Prima 23:25, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
- It sadly doesn't mention double chapters. Floating Madoka has 2 in vol. 17 (according to the cover) and Pomu Magi has 2 in vol. 18.--Knon 12:07, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
Kirara Magica v17-v22 TOC Uploaded
Got in contact with our Chinese counterparts, and they're kind enough to answer my request for the TOCs. I can't get to updating Kirara Magica pages right now. Much appreciated, if someone could do it. - Prima 21:06, 25 November 2015 (UTC)