Episode 8 Additions
Since I don't have privileges yet, someone add this to the EP8 entry. The bus stop resembles similar bus stops from the city of Curitiba, Brazil. For example: .
- Added, thanks --Homerun-chan 11:29, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, it's not Tokyo Monorail (the one that connects Haneda Airport to downtown Tokyo), but Tama monorail, another monorail in Tokyo; I mixed them up because I didn't know of that one. --Homerun-chan 20:00, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
That Burj Al Arab doesn't really look like it to me. But I guess they could have based the design on that, so hmmm. Holycrap 22:27, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's a bit more approximate than the other ones, so it's hard to tell if that was supposed to be it or not (especially since the other backgrounds have a lot of buildings with various shapes). --Homerun-chan 22:32, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
Reposting the buildings that actually might be something, just in case someone finds out ... (may be totally random buildings Shaft made up on the spot tho). --Homerun-chan 22:38, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
Witche's labyrinth references
Wouldn't it be better to move the Triumf Archs from ep 10 to Isadel's page? It's strange to have it under the Mitakihara Town banner.Cleo 15:05, 11 March 2011 (UTC)
- I just rewatched episode 1 and I added the Eiffel Tower to this page too (we missed it somehow -- it's pretty obvious though).
Regarding the content organization, I agree witche's barriers aren't really part of Mitakihara, but I don't think we should split the "Anime vs real-life" content over several pages either, question of readability. If anything, we should move this section out of "Mitakihara Town", and give it its own page.
As a side note, judging by Twitter comments (for all the reliability such a source of information provides) this is one of the most popular pages of this wiki (along with deciphering the runes of course), so I think we should think twice before refactoring/splitting/moving it. --Homerun-chan 21:44, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
Episode 12 has the proposed One Dubai tower complex in it. 
The under construction Pentominium tower in Dubai also shows up. 
Re the second unknown building in the picture on this talk page, it looks like it's the Princess Tower in Dubai. 
Hope these help^.^Scalziand 00:55, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
(Some of) The buildings do not exist as of yet, will someone wait that long to update the page when they are finish with the construction? --Mutopis 13:39, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, I am done with the pictures. --Mutopis 13:20, 14 April 2012 (UTC)
You know, I always wondered if they first made a model of the city with the buildings they were planning to use, I have noticed the same buildings structures to repeat in certain shots, but then again that would be too much work... --Mutopis 13:23, 14 April 2012 (UTC)
Can someone check on this one? - Prima 00:51, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
- Added. --Knon 06:12, 24 December 2013 (UTC)