Talk:Madoka Magica Online
http://mm.my-gg.com/ <Anything new happening there? Oh, I also made it to the FAQ area of the site and the question "Can I access this site from abroad?" I need an accurate translation on the answer, please: 海外からゲームの接続はできますか？ 「魔法少女まどか☆マギカ オンライン」は、日本国内から接続してゲームを 楽しんでいただくサービスとなっております。 日本国外からの接続に関しましては、運営ポリシーの「6.海外からの接続」に該当し、 海外からのアクセスは原則禁止としております。ご理解いただけますよう、お願いいたします。 [[Google translate only takes you so far.] Tifftaffjr 05:42, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
(may be region-restricted) I am in S. Korea and I can tell you I cant get access to it... --Mutopis 07:23, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
- This is what I got
- from one of my servers in UK. (Weird that PMwiki servers can access the site just fine though.) --0x99 07:27, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
- US can access it without problems. All the screenshots are in the gallery for people who can't see it. --randomanon 07:29, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
I wanna play rite nao --Shit, I forgot to login first---Life- 07:58, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
A new message appeared on http://mm.my-gg.com/ I forget when I first saw it. I want to say it was sometime around 12/25/2011.
- It would be fantastic if someone was able to translate it. I'd translate it myself if I had the skills and knowledge. --Xaelon 06:49, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
- Nothing to get excited about. こちらはゲームスタートまで楽しんで頂くWEBサイトです. 新たな情報を随時更新していきますので, お見逃しなく. is roughly "Here is a game starting website for you to enjoy. We will occasionally update with new information, don't miss it!" Thermidor 08:06, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
- News is already posted for users who can't access the site. I can't post the trailer unless someone loads it up on Nico or something. To be honest though, neither are particularly interesting. --randomanon 01:53, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
Does anyone know how to clear my history packages? I keep getting the pop-up when I try to use my tokens, and I've reduced to 5-10 per tab, so that's not the problem. --Captchaluff 00:16, 8 September 2012 (UTC)
- Same place you get the compensation presents. History button in the lobby, presents button, click the little button to the right of each line.
If you understand Japanese well enough, feel free to add items or make corrections to the pink news box. When deleting old stuff from there, move it to the
past events section at the bottom of the page Madoka Magica Online Events page. KM 09:21, 19 September 2012 (UTC)
Can we remove or make the "Game Information" section smaller? It's taking too much space for only a little amount of information with little amount of importance. Marumaru 07:16, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's kind of wasteful now that the game is out. Since we're getting more activity now it might be time to split it up into a bunch of pages. I'll start working on that tomorrow, maybe spin off introduction, items, gameplay, and events pages, while keeping an index, the news box, getting started, and troubleshooting on the main page. Maybe an art page too (would a post your megucas section be a good idea or a total clusterfuck?) Anyway I just spent all my AP so good night.KM 11:02, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
Good job! Yeah, a post your meguca is probably not a good idea, we have the vg thread for that. I was thinking of putting a countdown to maintenance and until end of maintenance (like what they did when the anime is still airing), just because it'll look cool but my wiki skills are not that high enough. I think we should also put a "Maintenance Changes"(?) section for updates after each of the maintenance ends for easy reference. I could do it myself but tomorrow I will most probably be too busy... Marumaru 17:57, 25 September 2012 (UTC)
- Coundown added. Hopefully it works for all time zones. I put a commented out changes box underneath the news box, but didn't add the changes to it. KM 00:18, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
- Awesome! Tried changing the timer to until maintenance ends and added the timezone ( UTC +0900) but I'm in Japan and so is my system clock, so I'm not sure if it works.Marumaru 03:15, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
Is it possible transferring your items to another account? -18.104.22.168 02:12, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
- No. You cannot even have more than one character in the first place, even on a different server without the same account. Chanteyousei 09:02, 11 December 2012 (UTC)
How are you supposed to upgrade the weapons of the canon magical girls?? I can only upgrade my own weapon. I cannot find the canon magical girls' weapons in the "combine cards to upgrade" area. Help?!?!?!?Homura Akemi 03:05, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
Seems like the person updating this finally burned out on it. My Japanese is rusty but I'll do my best to update the event section. --Mimihamburger 16:13, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
- I can only use google translate and I'm lazy, so we need all the help we can get. Can you check how the raid boss chance increase works? Is it based on a rare boss spawn? KM 22:43, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
PvP mode outbalanced?
I don't know, but when I always play this mode, I always get lose against player with lesser level but with +1000 attack. --Ur Didact 17:29, 24 December 2012 (UTC)
- You probably got hit by an AOE attack. Fight that person again and watch through the whole battle. You may find out something about why you lost. Chanteyousei 08:44, 27 December 2012 (UTC)
I uploaded a playlist of all of the games music to my Youtube channel.
Would the tracks warrant a section on this page?
FoxPocket 07:19, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
Did not expect this. What is this "Puella Magi Oriko Magica tie-up"?--Universalperson 01:39, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
- And now Kazumi. Not unexpected. --Universalperson 01:08, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
Madoka Wedding Cards
Problems with accessing the site
- Are you using a university network that restricts access to some sites? Try the browser addon Stealthy, and if that doesn't work, ask whoever's in charge of your network. KM 08:20, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
How are you supposed to get pink tickets that can buy S, SS and U megucas? (S for 4 tickets, SS for 5 tickets, and U for 6 tickets) I can't find or buy them anywhere. `FIFI 00:56, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
- Added to the items page: You can get pink tickets by drawing the same meguca from the Platinum box more than once, or through events such as the EX card collection and one-time codes during the first anniversary celebration. KM 23:21, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
End of Madoka Magica Online
Thank you to all that have updated and translated Madoka Magica Online. I wish I could of contributed a bit more but I really appreciate KM and everyone else who shared a love/hate relationship with this game. Madoka Magica Online may have been a chore but it always got me through the work day. I'm sad to see it go but I think it's time to let go. It's been a good three years guys - "Don’t forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. –As long as you log on ever chance you get and give all your money to WebMoney - You are not alone." Mimihamburger 05:49, 11 May 2015 (UTC)
- Even though I don't play the game, I always enjoyed seeing the translated updates show up on the wiki. Thank you for your toils. - Prima 07:39, 11 May 2015 (UTC)