|Japanese Name||美国 由良子|
(Note: As all chapters of Sadness Prayer are currently only available in Japanese, most of the info here comes from rough translation and interpretation of events. Thus, some of the information may be incorrect, so please do not treat anything as 100% accurate.)
Yurako Mikuni (美国 由良子 Mikuni Yurako) is a background supporting character appearing in Puella Magi Oriko Magica: Sadness Prayer.
- Eye colour: Unknown, presumably silver-blonde
- Hair colour: Unknown, presumably green
- Japanese pronoun: Watashi (私)
- Known relatives: The mother of Oriko Mikuni and the wife of Hisaomi Mikuni.
Not much has been seen of Yurako, but she seems to be a kind and helpful person. She had a good relationship with both her daughter and her husband.
Not much is currently known about Yurako. A line in Oriko Magica ("And I'll bet mommy is looking down from heaven and is so proud!") suggests that she died at some point in Oriko's past, which is confirmed in the third chapter of Symmetry Diamond.
- Mikuni "美国" means "beautiful country".
- The kanji for Yurako "由良子" mean "reasonable", "good/calm", and "child/girl" respectively.