|Japanese Name||(三浦 旭) Miura Asahi|
|Voiced by||Japanese: Maiko Irie|
Asashi Miura is the one of the original characters of the 2017 mobile game Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record. She is a member of Folklore of Zero, infiltrated in the Tokime Clan.
- Eye colour: Lavender
- Hair colour: Orange
- Soul Gem: Two golden bullets worn as a clip on the rim of her hat
- Weapon: Arisaka Rifle with Type 30 Bayonet
- Ability: Summon the spirit of the dead - also Communicating with dead
- Witch form: Marguerite
- Japanese pronoun: ware (我)
- School: Yukuni Municipal Yukuni Academy
|Spirit Enhancement Data|
A Magical Girl and a member of the Tokime Clan, acting as the sniper of the Tokime's forces.
- The characters of her last name mean "three" (三) and "inlet/seashore" (浦) respectively.
- The character in her first name means "morning sun" (旭).
- Asahi speaks in a old Imperial Japanese Army accent. for instance, she always use honorific "dearimasu (〜であります, came from dialect of Choshu, the leader prefecture of Meiji Restoration and foundation of IJA)" when she talk to other magical girls. and she also use other honorific "~dono (殿)" when she say other magical girl's names. in IJA, "dono" used as a honorific expression to superiors except Generals(senior soldiers, NCOs, Officers).
- This ties in to her weaponry, which is also from the Imperial Japanese Army.
|Card||Effect||Cooldown||Eng Text||Jap Text|
|Max Limit Break:
Episode Experience Gain Increased [III] & Attack UP [I] & Defense UP [I]
|Passive||The beginning of a new year makes me excited, because I feel like I have become a new person myself.
Oranges, sea breams, hibachi, and rice cakes are like gods of good fortune to celebrate your new self, so let's meet expectations and celebrate the New Year with new knowledge! “Eat Galette des Royes and decide who is the happiest!”
橙も鯛も火鉢もお餅も、新しい自分を祝ってくれる福の神みたいだ だから期待に応えて一族の長らしく、新しい知識で新年を祝おう！ 「ガレット・デ・ロワを食べて、１番幸福な人を決めるわよ！」
Max Limit Break:
Chance to Inflict Charm on Attack (1T) [III] & Attack UP [V]
Max Limit Break:
Chance to Evade [III] & HP Regen [II]