File talk:Sayaka so called friends monster psp.jpg
It seems like if Sayaka's Soul Gem is tainted/spent it would trigger this scene... --Mutopis 06:34, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- It depends on something else too, probably emotion value. I tried to get this scene when Sayaka's soul gem was full but her emotion value was really low, and I got the good outcome. Ykm 14:04, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- But her emotion value is pretty easy to grow high, without invoking some Q-buttons to reduce it. The same for Mami. --Yorkwoo 15:43, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- I was able to get it by letting her gem go completely dark prior to the scene where Kyoko was suppose to cheer her up. That never happens and it goes straight to the fight. For emotion value, shoot for 500. --randomanon 01:40, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
Is there anybody who can translate this? I know they call Sayaka a monster in this scene but I can't help but wonder what else is being said. Silvermoon424 22:09, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
- Only Sayaka speaks in this scene, but here's my translation of what she's saying:
- Huh, you really are a couple, aren't you...
- It really is that way, isn't it.
- It's just as you said, isn't it.
- It's because I'm a monster, isn't it.