Difference between revisions of "Kuroe"
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
* The first kanji in her name means
* The first kanji in her name means black.
Revision as of 17:07, 8 December 2019
Kuroe is an original character created for Magia Record. She only appears in the anime and is not playable in the game.
|Japanese Name||黒江 (kuroe)|
|Voiced by||Japanese: Kana Hanazawa|
- Eye colour: Purple
- Hair colour: Dark Gray
- Soul Gem: Indigo circle strapped to right thigh
- Weapon: Twin staffs/guiding batons
- Witch form:
- Japanese pronoun:
- Known relatives:
A Magical Girl who lives in Takarasaki City, she occasionally fights together with Iroha, but their relationship consists mainly of information exchange. She holds a great fear of fighting for her life, and wishes to be saved from being a Magical Girl. She became fixated on Kamihama City after learning about the rumors that surround it.
- The first kanji in her name means "black". The second kanji means "creek"
- Kuroe's magical girl form looks a lot like Iroha's magical girl outfit. Both wear cloaks that cover part of their hair and extends to their hip height, and both of them bare their midriff.
- Her name, her magical girl form and her discription has given birth to speculation that she may be Kuro.