||佐倉 杏子 (Sakura Kyouko)
As of Episode 3, Kyouko Sakura only appears in a shot in the opening and as a silhouette in the ending. She appears first at the end of Episode 4.
This section may contain major spoilers!
Please refrain from reading if you are not yet familiar with all the latest media released.
- A girl with a foul mouth who appeared after Mami's death. She is a callous Puella Magi who doesn't even mind sacrifices, no matter how much, if it's to gain a Grief Seed.
- A Puella Magi who simply has supernatural powers and abandoned the premise of justice and benevolence. In short, she doesn't hesitate in any sense in using her magic powers for her own selfish benefit and desires. Kyouko debuts as a character with an "innate sense of values" that lacks good-or-evil.
- Her regular clothes are the active type and leave a delinquent impression somewhere. She seems to be the type who doesn't mind her navel peeking out.
- Nicknamed condom-chan because of the suspicious-looking Japanese ice candy she's got flapping in her mouth.
- Her last name can also be used as a first name.
- Her first name Kyouko(杏子) can also be read as anzu(あんず) - apricot. Apricot+ is Ume's circle name .