Madoka Magica - The Battle Pentagram
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Battle Pentagram (魔法少女まどか☆マギカ - The Battle Pentagram Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magika - The Battle Pentagram) is a PS3 3D Action game developed by Artdink and published by Namco Bandai. The original scenario is supervised by Magica Quartet. The game will be released in Japan in winter 2013.
The game will feature daytime and nighttime sequences. At daytime, players can talk with the magical girls and strengthen their bonds, while at nighttime players battle witches, the results of which can affect your bonds with the magical girls.
The following characters are confirmed to appear:
- Madoka Kaname: Shoots an arrow of light. In a pinch, Kyubey will come to assist.
- Homura Akemi: Manipulates time and wields firearms.
- Mami Tomoe: Uses ribbon magic and guns for a long-distance advantage.
- Sayaka Miki: Attacks in short-distance with swords. Has high mobility and attack speed.
- Kyoko Sakura: Wields a spear for short to mid-range attacks.