Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:26, 17 January 2011 by Kyubey (Created page with "==Interview with Iwakami Atsuhiro and Urobuchi Gen== [Requesting source of the article, and full-size images from >>44621886] Interview with Iwakami Atsuhiro: *Every words from ...")
Interview with Iwakami Atsuhiro and Urobuchi Gen
[Requesting source of the article, and full-size images from >>44621886]
Interview with Iwakami Atsuhiro:
- Every words from Homura has meaning.
- Story revolves around a single theme.
- Mahou Shoujo are not necessarily heroes.
- The show is not a monster-of-the-week type of show.
- Concept of enemies and magic weapons are different from standard.
Interview with Urobuchi Gen:
- Mahou Shoujo in this show are not united as a single group.
- Main element of the story is how everyone from a different standpoint understands each other.
- Everything about Homura is mysterious, unlike other characters that their parts and motivation are clear.
- Mami knows mechanism of the world to certain degree, so her part is a guide to Madoka and Sayaka.
- Madoka and Sayaka will follows the way Mami lead, but at certain point they might choose their own paths.
- Urobuchi "this is my first time I have been entrust with a big task that is scenario for all episodes, I feel like I can say I'm an anime scenario writer now (laughs). Can I go ahead from this point is up to "Madoka."