Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are three official manga adaptations that will be published during or after the anime broadcast:
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (魔法少女まどか☆マギカ)
- A direct adaptation of the anime. It will be published in three volumes on February 12, March 12 and April 12, 2011.
- Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica: The Innocent Malice (魔法少女かずみ☆マギカ〜The innocent malice〜)
- The first spin-off manga featuring different characters. It started serialization in the Manga Time Kirara Forward magazine on January 24, 2011.
- Mahou Shoujo Oriko Magica (魔法少女おりこ☆マギカ)
- The the second spin-off manga will be released after the anime broadcast, the first volume on April 12, 2011. This might be a prequel of the original series featuring Mami and Kyouko before their meeting with Madoka and the other characters.