Talk:Madoka Magica Episode 3: I'm Not Afraid of Anything Anymore
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MOTHER OF GODMic2070 11:03, 20 January 2011 (CST)
- These are exactly my thoughts right now. And damn that ED was creepy --Homerun-chan 13:56, 20 January 2011 (CST)
- Same here... --e 22:23, 20 January 2011 (CST)
the drugs man wtf --Saveol2009 11:24, 20 January 2011 (CST)
that cup next to the grief seed was mamis --Saveol2009 11:44, 20 January 2011 (CST)
mogu mogu is an onomatopoeia for chewing fast and gonyo not gonzo that means the translation is - Mami (while mouth is full so accompanied with sounds of chewing)--Saveol2009 11:55, 20 January 2011 (CST)
- Will do it later, still in state of shock. --0x99 13:36, 20 January 2011 (CST)
Why does this exist when Episode 2 and Episode 1 don't. Maybe make a page just called 'Episodes' or something if there's not that much info for each one besides a summary, details, etc. --e 16:25, 20 January 2011 (CST)
- Because it's the episode 3. Anybody that have watched the episode knows what that means --Homerun-chan 17:01, 20 January 2011 (CST)
- I now see with eyes unclouded. --e 22:23, 20 January 2011 (CST)
The third picture says "Ich liebe Käse. Ich will nur Käse. Es gibt nirgends den Käse." The last sentence is more like "The cheese isn't anywhere" or "There is no cheese anywhere."
I uploaded some pictures. Not sure where they ought to go at the moment.