I'll post this here as a reference sheet for others and myself, these are the japanese names for schools (and my rough translations for them) in Magia Record and who goes to those schools.
- 神浜市立大附属学校 - Kamihama City University Affiliated School
- Tsuruno Yui - She's 18 years old, I presume she's in twelfth grade.
- Momoko Togame - Tenth grade.
- Kaede Akino - Eight grade.
- Rena Minami - Ninth grade.
- Kako Natsume - She's 13 years old, I presume she goes to seventh grade.
- Konomi Haruna, Sasara Minagi, Emiri Kisaki and Ren Isuzu - Don't know what year these girls go to, but all of them wear the uniform from this school.
- Iroha Tamaki - Again, don't know what year she goes to, but she transfers to this school starting Chapter 5. Before that she went to an unnamed school outside of Kamihama City.
- 中央学園 - Central Academy
- 水名女学園 - Mizumei Girls' School
- 参京院教育学園 - Saikyoin Educational Academy (This one is one of the confirmed names for the school, as both of Natsuki's memoria cards list the name as "Saikyoin".)
- 栄総合学園 - Sakae General School
- Hinano Miyako goes to a school named 南凪自由学園 (Nanaki Freedom School) and she is a third year of high school, which makes her about 17-18 years old.
- I don't know what schools Himika Mao, Tsukasa Amane and Touka Satomi go to, but all have different uniform that don't match any other school. Himika and Tsukasa have been seen in game, Touka's appear in game files (image here)
Your edit to Kanami
You wouldn't happen to have a link to the interview in question, would you?--Universalperson 17:43, 18 October 2017 (UTC)
- http://xxshanimunixx.blog92.fc2.com/blog-entry-116.html#comment here's the link to the blog post of the creator of Suzune Magica, try word searching "穂香" (Kanami's first name), Google translate seems to give a rough enough translation to understand even if you don't understand Japanese. The post in question starts with "＞ドライブ☆マギカさん "
- I hope this was helpful. DommyDomDom 18:33, 18 October 2017 (UTC)
- Looks good enough for me! While I can't rename pages either, it is possible to make redirects, which I just did. --Universalperson 01:14, 19 October 2017 (UTC)