Hi! Thank you for your contribution. But may I ask why did you decided to blank Speculah pages? Thanks. -- 0x99 14:39, 25 April 2017 (UTC)
Couple of people have been discussing this on /meduka/ (this thread) that the wiki needs a clean up to look like a proper wiki, and speculah isn't exactly part of what's canon, but speculation that doesn't really fit considering all we know now and that it adds nothing but fanon. --The Witch's House 20:17, 25 April 2017 (UTC)
- OK, got it. I think the best way if we want to cleanup the Wiki is probably to archive the whole Wiki as read only (e.g. as old.puella-magi.net or something) and start clean, probably importing stuff from the old wiki. What do you think in that case? (I think this discussion better be moved to Main Page?) - 0x99 16:26, 26 April 2017 (UTC)
- I'm not too familiar with this process, are we gonna restart the wiki from scratch this way? The Witch's House 03:21, 27 April 2017 (UTC)
- Yes, I think that would be the best way. Old wiki would still be accessible in its current form (although read-only). Restructuring pages would be a lot easier that way, as current wiki is a mix of facts and speculation etc. Cost wise probably better as well as images belongs to old wiki can be dumped into bulk hosting. -- 0x99 06:13, 27 April 2017 (UTC)
- Agreed. I had at first tried to clean up the wiki so it was more standardized and streamlined across the board but page after page of speculah makes the wiki a proverbial rabbit's warren of pages and it's difficult to clean and keep what's relevant. If we archive this wiki and import/duplicate the main core of the pages to a new wiki that's been made from scratch it would definitely be easier to organize it from the beginning. Also, apologies if I went overboard on the cleanup. --Sondenise 06:08, 28 April 2017 (UTC)
- Don't apologize. I know what you did of a good intent, and we're perfectly fine with it. :-) -- 0x99 07:14, 28 April 2017 (UTC)
Deletion of Puella Magi Kazumi Magica Special Edition Rosetta Meteora File
Is there a reason why you deleted that file Sondenise? Last I recall, I had it waiting in the Translation Request category. It's not a fan thing, it's an actual mini story from a store bonus poster. - The Witch's House (talk) 06:27, 18 August 2018 (UTC)
- The file is still there, just listed under the Kazumi Magica page. Puella_Magi_Kazumi_Magica#Store_Bonuses. I realize it wasn't a fan created object, I just didn't feel it warranted its own page entirely. But if you'd like you're more than welcome to restore the page.
Invite to Write for GamePress MagiReco
We been working together on the puella wiki for many years now, and I felt you're the ideal candidate to ask, so this is a personal invite to [write for the GamePress MagiReco site](https://magiarecord.gamepress.gg/) that I'm getting ready for the NA Launch.
Funny enough, I been involved with the Magica fandom even longer than with GamePress. GamePress really was a side project of mine for some mobile games that kind of took off. You can imagine how happy I was about the MagiReco announcement - finally seeing both halves of my life coming together like that!
Of course GamePress is going to cover MagiReco!
What I have in mind for you is to take care of the lore part of the site. You know your stuff, probably as well as anyone else in the international fandom. Who better to ask to write the lore background of every witch and magical girl, and get paid for it?
PS: I checked in with User:0x99 before posting this.
- Oh wow! This is incredible! I'd be more than happy to apply as soon as I've written those critical thinking prompts. This is a pretty golden opportunity to get paid doing what I already enjoying doing. Thank you for passing this information to me. Sondenise (talk) 06:15, 5 June 2019 (UTC)
- PPS: the invitation extends to other puella wiki editors as well! I just really want to headhunt Sondenise for obv reasons!