Wings of Magius
The Wings of Magius are an organization of magical girls from the mobile game Magia Record. They act as the game's main antagonists.
Operating out of Kamihama City, the Wings of Magius stated goal is to "release" magical girls from their fate. They claim the Doppel phenomenon that occurs in Kamihama is proof of this. In order to save magical girls, they protect the Rumors of the city, though it is unclear why this would save magical girls. They also try and put Rumors and Witches together, for currently unknown reasons. Even the low-ranking members of the organization seem unaware of all the details.
It is eventually revealed that the thing they wish to release magical girls from is the fate of becoming witches.
The group gets it's name from the organization's superiors, the three Magius. The rest of the group claim they act as the Magius's wings.
It is gradually revealed throughout the story that the existence of Rumors and Doppels, and their confinement to Kamihama, come from the powers of the three Magius. Touka has the ability to create Doppels, Nemu has the ability to create Rumors, and Alina has the ability to create barriers, including the one placed around Kamihama that allows Rumors and Doppels to exist within its limits.
The lowest ranking members of the group. Black Feathers, sometimes called Black Wings, are magical girls wearing hooded black cloaks. They are portrayed in the game as generic mook enemies. However there are a few notable members:
Known Black Feathers
- Sana Futaba (link) - joins during the game's events.
- Felicia Mitsuki (link) - joins during the game's events.
- Ikumi Makino
- Shizuku Hozumi
- Yukika Nanase
Ranking higher than the Black Feathers, they wear white cloaks. Sometimes they are called White Wings. While White Feathers appear as generic enemies, a few of them appear as named characters.
Known White Feathers
- Tsukuyo Amane
- Tsukasa Amane
- Mifuyu Azusa - Mifuyu occupies as a special place, as she acts as a bridge between the Magius and the lower-ranking magical girls in the organization.
- Holy Mami (link) - joins during the game's events.
- Tsuruno Yui (link) - joins during the game's events.
- Ryou Midori
The superiors of the organization. It is known there are three of them.
The 9 Promises of Magius
The event Whereabouts of the Feather revealed the various rules that members of Magius are bound to.
- Part 1: Let’s be the wings of the future for magical girls
- Part 2: Let’s unite the wings, and try not to carelessly tell anyone what we’re doing.
- Part 3: If you wish to invite someone to join, please discuss it with a white feather first. Invite only those who already know about witches.
- Part 4: Keep from being seen and keep your identity from being leaked.
- Part 5: Try to discuss things without being unreasonable.
- Part 6: To avoid hindrance in our private lives, all work tasks must be assigned to at least 2 people.
- Part 7: Among the wings of Magius, use grief seeds for purification to a minimum.
- Part 8: Witches and rumors are an important part of release. Do not give this up to other magical girls.
- Part 9: Keep believing in this 2nd miracle and don’t forget the hope in becoming a feather.
Yukika Nanase borrowing Tsukuyo's robes
White Feather summoning her doppel
Sprite of the Doppel summoned by White Feather