|Japanese Name||百江 なぎさ (Momoe Nagisa)|
|Voiced by||Japanese: Kana Asumi
Italian: Martina Felli
During the movie, Nagisa disguises herself as her witch form Charlotte (link), which the other characters call "Bebe".
Nagisa is usually rather childish, though she's shown to be more perceptive than she seems.
As Bebe, she was shown to have a very close relationship with Mami.
At the moment, Nagisa only appears in The Rebellion Story. (In fact, she technically appeared in Episode 3 of the anime as the witch Charlotte. She is presumed to have been taken into Law of Cycles by Madoka at the end of the anime.)
Prior to the beginning of Rebellion, Madoka, Sayaka and Nagisa enter Homura's witch barrier from the Law of Cycles. (Although the movie doesn't explicitly say this, Nagisa is essentially an angel for Madoka.) In order to stop Kyubey's plan to observe and control the Law of Cycles, Madoka entrusted her memories and powers to both Nagisa and Sayaka so they could reawaken her to save Homura at the right time. Nagisa later explains that she took the mission because she wanted to eat cheese again.
Once she enters Homura's barrier, Nagisa disguises herself as her witch form (which Kyubey would not recognize). The other characters call her Bebe. While disguised, she stays at Mami's house and helps the magical girls fight Nightmares. The memory altering effects of the barrier causes Mami to believe that Bebe is her oldest friend. Although her own memories are unaffected, Nagisa seems to reciprocate Mami's friendship.
Eventually Homura begins to discover the truth of the false world and suspects Nagisa/Bebe as the culprit due to her appearance as Charlotte. Homura tries to interrogate Bebe, but is stopped by Mami. Bebe escapes as Mami and Homura fight each other. When the battle concludes, Sayaka helps Homura escape from Mami, and Nagisa returns to her human form. She apologizes to Mami for deceiving her and explains the truth to Mami.
Nagisa reappears as Bebe once Homura transforms into Homulilly. She transforms back into her human form and uses her weapon, an explosive bubble blowing trumpet, to create cracks in Homulilly's barrier. Ultimately, the magical girls hold off Homulilly and her familiars long enought to break through the barrier, revealing the Isolation Field that Homura's Soul Gem was trapped in. Madoka calls out to Homura's remaining humanity and together they destroy the Isolation Field from within, foiling the Incubators' plot.
Once the barrier disappears, Ultimate Madoka descends from the sky along with a carriage containing both Sayaka and Nagisa. Madoka intends to take Homura into the Law of Cycles. However, Homura has been changed by her experiences in her barrier and grabs Madoka before she can take her Soul Gem. Homura then separates Madoka from the Law of Cycles and uses her new powers to rewrite reality. Nagisa is shown to be engulfed by the colors spilling out of Homura's Soul Gem and spreading to cover the universe.
In Homura's new reality, Nagisa is unable to return to the Law of Cycles. She is seen happily running about in her civilian outfit, implying that Homura has erased her memories of being a magical girl. It is also suggested Homura has suppressed her magical girl and witch powers, effectively turning Nagisa back into an ordinary human. Eventually Nagisa meets up with a group of kids her own age and leaves with them. It is implied that they are all going to an elementary school together.
At the end of the movie Mami saves Nagisa from falling packages of cheese, suggesting that they will become friends again in the new reality.
- She is confirmed to be the puella magi that became Charlotte.
- Nagisa claims she came back, as a herald of Ultimate Madoka, to eat cheese again.
- In the world Akuma Homura created, Nagisa goes to elementary school. She is seen with a school bag and laughing with her friends.
- She is said to have a childlike appearance.
- Her weapon is a trumpet styled like Charlotte, that can shoot bubbles powerful enough to put cracks in a Witch's barrier.
- Her soul gem is shaped like a candy.
- Her associated colour is possibly either white or orange.
- Unlike the other puella magi, Nagisa's hair, eyes and soul gem are not all the same colour.
- She seems to really hate Kyubey, as she is seen snarling at him several times as Bebe.
- She can channel or change her form to and from Bebe (and by extension Charlotte's second form). She can also summon Charlotte's, and other witch's, familiars. The Pyotrs she summons don't do anything, but a Polina is seen helping Mami with her trapezes. This is because of special powers granted to her as a herald of Ultimate Madoka, as well as being a part of the Law of Cycles.
- She rides on a Sebastian during the battle with Homulilly.
- Color Theme: Orange.
- Eye color: Red + Yellow = Orange
- Soul Gem shape: Smiling candy.
- Elemental Themes: Sweets, music, heal(as seen in the trumpet, it has an hospital cross).
- Nagisa's given name is written in hiragana, but it can mean "beach" or "seashore" when written in kanji.
- The first character for Momoe (百) means "hundred", but also carries the connotation of "a lot of things". The second character (江) means "inlet" or "bay".
- 百江 (Momoe) could be translated as "hundred rivers" and なぎさ (Nagisa) as "Shore".
- Nagisa is voiced by Kana Asumi, who played Yuno in Hidamari Sketch. According to an interview, Madoka Kaname is based on Yuno.
- Nagisa is the Madoka Magica franchise's third cat girl. The first is Satomi Usagi, and the second is Yuma Chitose.
- In Italian/Spanish/French/Portuguese, bebè/bebé/bébé/bebê means "baby" or "infant".
- Nagisa's trasformation starts with her saying "Parmigiano Reggiano!", a sort of cheese also known as parmesan
 Official Art
By Ume Aoki
 Speculation Gallery
Note: This gallery is outdated as of the release of the movie.