Talk:Puella Magi Madoka Magica Official Guidebook "You Are Not Alone"
- Please feel free to replace my poor translations when there is a better one. Yorkwoo 01:13, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- What you did looks good, thanks. Even something brief to describe it is better than nothing. I think we'll get a full translation at some point but probably not anytime real soon due to backlog, so this will help in the meantime. --randomanon 01:22, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- When Urobuchi reviewing the original series proposal, he thought episode 9 cruel. And he admitted the idea was to bully Sayaka. Yorkwoo 13:25, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- I get the feeling people wont be satisfied until the interview section/pages are translated... specially if it contain yuriliciousness. --Mutopis 02:42, 3 November 2011 (UTC)
About the Witch Design section
Yorkwoo, where did you find the original text that you translated for the Witch and Labyrinth Design section? I've been able to find parts of it on various websites, but other parts seem to only exist on this wiki. Neuchadjinys 00:33, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
- Er, but that's not to say that I doubt their veracity or anything! I just want to know where you found them. Neuchadjinys 00:33, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
Here. Note: does not include Prior Illustrations.
"MAHOU SHOUJO APOCALYPSE"
No, no, no, no, no! I am suddenly having a flashback of watching this movie, but instead it has Martin Sheen dressed up as Homura and navigating the Nung River into the remote Cambodian jungle in her quest to find Mami/Walpurgis Night and kill her. Get this thing off my head!!! --Mutopis 22:22, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
Reading this, I think we can make one conclusion: Gekidan Inu-Curry had much more of a role than we thought. Also, they know who the witches were.--Universalperson 17:57, 19 November 2011 (UTC)
- Witches and their barriers were pretty much Inu-Curry. Even though Urobuchi included them in the script, Inu-Curry had creative control of interpreting what brief descriptions he had in mind and altering them as they chose. --randomanon 18:32, 19 November 2011 (UTC)