|Japanese Name||黒 (Kuro)|
|Voiced by||Japanese: ????|
Kuro, also known as Black Feather (Hopes to Stay Anonymous), is one of the original characters of the 2017 mobile game Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record.
Initially an NPC in the A la Carte Valentine event, fan response caused her to become a playable character
- Eye colour: Unknown
- Hair colour: Black
- Soul Gem: Unknown
- Weapon: Magical swords
- Wish: Unknown
- Witch form: Matasaburo
- Japanese pronoun:
- School: Unknown
|Game related data|
Officially, Kuro has no summary in-game. Her first and only appearance is in the A la Carte Valentine event.
Kuro has no side story. Her side story chapters are titled "Black Magical Girl Quest 1-3" and feature no cutscenes of any kind, instead simply having standard battles with a variety of enemies. When selecting the individual battle, Kuro stands to one side in front of different backgrounds, such as Magius' hideout or a classroom and saying nothing.
- "Kuro" means black.
- Her illustrator is unknown. Her card and transformation sequence use a Live 2D model, her character designer is Sasagi Koushi, and her story was written by Gekidan Inu Curry.
- She is event-limited, given as a surprise reward to players who completed Homura's story in the 2018 Valentine's Day event,
- Homura's Valentine's story was made available on February 8th. Kuro was released on the 15th of that month. Since she was only added due to fan response, Kuro must have been thrown together in a week.
- Kuro is the second 1* after Iroha Tamaki, and the only magical girl to be capped at 1*.
- Kuro is also the first magical girl originally without a unique memoria. Her unique memoria was later provided as an event shop item the following year in the 2019 Valentine's Day event.
|Card||Effect||Cooldown||Eng Text||Jap Text|
Attack UP Upon Death [III] (Allies / 2 T) & Defense UP Upon Death [III] (Allies 2 T)
Max Limit Break:
Attack UP Upon Death [IV] (Allies / 2 T) & Defense UP Upon Death [IV] (Allies 2 T)
|Passive||The chocolate I had wanted to give you is here.
Thinking you would be pleased, I had prepared the chocolate. But, I'm sorry, I can no longer give it to you. I'll no longer be myself, and this chocolate will surely taste bitter.
あなたに喜んでもらおうと思って用意したチョコレートが でも、ごめんね、もうわたし、あなたに渡せないんだ わたしはわたしじゃなくなるし、このチョコレートもきっと苦いし