Madoka Magica Rebellion Exhibition
Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Exhibition: "I want to see you once more..." is an event featuring various exhibits related to Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion.
The exhibition was held in Tokyo (3-6 May 2014) at the Sunshine City Complex in Ikebukuro, Osaka (17-18 May 2014) at the Asia and Pacific Trade Center and Nagoya (27-28 September 2014) at the Nagoya International Exhibition Hall. Regular tickets cost ￥2,300 and tickets bundled with a limited edition booklet containing staff interviews and illustrations cost ￥4,300. In addition to the exhibition, visitors could buy themed food and beverages from the cafe or purchase exclusive Madoka Magica goods at the shop.
- Scene 1 - Welcome to...
- Like the movie, the exhibition begins in the Nightmare world.
- Scene 2 - Beginnings, Eternal
- A look back at the story of the first two movies.
- Scene 3 - Puella Magi Holy Quintet
- Scene 4 - Is it alright like this...
- The bus heading to Kazamino City is reproduced using trick art.
- Scene 5 - The two disagree
- Contains a life-sized figure of Mami hugging Bebe.
- Scene 6 - Homura's thoughts
- Scene 7 - The closed world, the return to reality
- Contains life-sized figures of Nagisa Momoe and of Sayaka and Kyoko standing back to back.
- Scene 8 - The Law of Cycles
- Contains a life-sized figure of Ultimate Madoka.
- Scene 9 - The changed world
- Scene 10 - Fin
Madoka Magica Café
- Themed drinks (Ultimate Madoka, Akuma Homura, Sayaka and Kyoko, Mami and Bebe, Nagisa Momoe), ￥600 each
- Homura curry, ￥900
- Momoe Nagisa cheesecake, ￥650
- Kyubey ice cream with brown sugar syrup, ￥650
Presents: special coaster, special table mat