Speculah talk:Let's Predict the Ending
- Being No End is suffering.
Morning Rescue End
Just sayan', but we have two Morning Rescue Ends. (first one and last one) --Homerun-chan 15:38, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
- I thought that was User:KFYatek's joke, so didn't bother fixing it. Prima 16:11, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
There's two because that was directly copied off the charts. The white chart was standalone, and I got the idea for the black chart later from clever twist/parody/troll endings in /a/ replies to the white one, so it's a little weird when they're combined into one list. I'll switch the second version to "Morning Rescue End, Literally"
- Why can't I hold all these morning rescue ends? Prima 07:03, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
- I think it was discussed somewhere that since there is only one ending possible, eventually all the endings save one will become debunked, so there's not really a point in doing that. --KFYatek 14:49, 19 March 2011 (UTC)
Attack of the Clones ending
Madoka wishes a clone of herself and becomes MG. Old Madoka shall be called Madoka #1, new Madoka is #2. Then Madoka #2 makes the same wish and becomes MG too. Now there's a Madoka #3, who shall remain a normal human.
Madoka #1 and #2 kill Night of Walpurgis and all other witches, pile up a bunch of grief seeds. It is assumed that no other MG exists, except for homu-homu. Madoka #1 becomes a witch, upon which there is an explosion of energy and QB's quota is filled and he goes home. Madoka #2, still an MG, kills Madoka #1 the witch, then commits suicide.
Now only Madoka #3 and homu-homu are left. Homu-homu is still an MG so there is worry that she might becomes a witch. However, this won't happen because there's no more witch to kill, so she doesn't need to use her magic (and her soul gem); moreover, she's in not in despair because she and Madoka are all rabu rabu. They also have a pile of emergency grief seeds from the witch hunt. As a result, homu-homu never becomes a witch. Madoka and homu-homu live together happily ever after. Mami, Sayaka, and Kyouko now deader because no one can wish them back to life. Shaft is happy because this leaves open a second season where QB and Qzou come back for more energy. Also explains the Madoka X Madoka action in the OP. QB daisuki 11:28, 30 March 2011 (BST)
So... Who's Right?
Which speculah(es) are closest to the actual ending? Prima 23:30, 25 April 2011 (UTC)
- The "Both Miracles and Magic Exist" and "Monsters, Inc." ends are both very close to the actual ending. The "Jesus" end is somewhat close, if you interpret Madoka's removal of herself from the human race as effective "suicide." (On a completely unrelated note: looking at the "Nyan Nyend" made me realize that that black cat never appeared at all in the series. What gives, SHAFT?) Momoism 03:04, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
- Wait for a sub of the audio cd that came with the special edition BD. Prima 03:51, 26 April 2011 (UTC)