Minor Magia Record Witches and Doppels
Ikumi's original doppel
The Doppel of Folly.
- Martina's name may come from:
Martina- A Doppel based on one of the Doppel Syndromes in the anime
The Doppel of Prying.
Eckert - A Doppel based on one of the Doppel Syndromes in the anime
- Eckert's name may come from:
- Alexander Ecker, an anatomist known for his investigations into the cerebral convolutions of the fetus. He published a book containing an illustration of an embryo.
- The characters Billy, Jenny, Nancy, and Tom Eckert from the American television series General Hospital.
- Volker Eckert, a truck driver and serial killer who murdered multiple women.
Other Unnamed Doppels
Several unnamed doppels appeared in Episode 17, contained in isolation jars by Mitama Yakumo in the Doppel Syndrome quarantine ward. More unnamed doppels appeared in Episode 23. Some of these are erroneously reused designs from the ones in the Doppel Syndrome quarantine ward.