Trivia is things we can prove about the Witches like names, references, things in production notes that explain more about them. Speculation is things we guess but we have no real proof. An example would be when the game first came out and we found out Mitama's wish was to destroy Kamihama. Trivia would be "she's not the first magical girl to make a wish like this, another person made a similar wish before". Speculation is when everyone guessed she might be Walpurgisnacht before we found out what her real Witch form is. I hope this helps explain things better. Mostly Trivia is better unless it's something where we are really guessing and have no proof, then it's speculation. But keep up the good work! Sondenise (talk) 15:45, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for the explanation.
- I am concerned that some of the Trivia may be Speculative. For example, there is multiple evidences and almost certainty that Oshiti is derived from Yaoya Oshichi. By the way, the theory that Raspberry is derived from the Golden Raspberry awards is (I believe this But…) analogical and could be Speculative. However, to begin with, there is no Speculation section for individual witches' pages, and it seems that Speculation section is rarely used recently. So, I understand it as the basic policy: any discussion of witches and doppel's names should be in the Trivia section (As a side note, I found an exception about this. In this page, Paola's name's Trivia is includes in Speculation section. Should I copy this to Paola's page? ).--Mokyubacky (talk) 18:41, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
- We have fallen out of the habit of using Speculation section, but that doesn't mean we can't add it to a page that needs it. As for Paolo, I fix the page so that the trivia about the name is under trivia and not speculation section. Thank you for pointing it out, but if you think something needs to be change then please go ahead. Sondenise (talk) 20:13, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
- Also, do you have a policy regarding external links? Because, I tend to post links relentlessly...--Mokyubacky (talk) 19:19, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
- So far I don't think there is a policy for external links. I admit that I just add links to anything and everything under the sun where I can find it so go ahead. As long as it's not fanart then it should be ok (art from the official creator / designers is ok). Sondenise (talk) 20:13, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
I've made changes to the Uwasa page and gave each one their own page. Also, I put a section for each Uwasa to talk about the differences between the game and the anime versions. Sondenise (talk) 18:49, 29 October 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry I haven't log in, and I've checked Uwasa's pages pagination now. Thank you for your Great work！I'll do my best for adding new information.
- By the way, did you know that there is a direct quote from Kenji Miyazawa's work on the Uwasa Kazoe Uta？ It is a line in the song that "Aa hontō no saiwai wo（Oh, true hapiness）". This phrase appears multiple times in the "Night on the Galactic Railroad". Please use it for your information on this page.--Mokyubacky (talk) 21:08, 29 October 2020 (UTC)
- I added information in the Anime. This page is Nice, but it has a lot of sentences copied directly from the original page, so it might be better to keep them well-formed. I'll try it later, as I haven't been able to post a link to my post yet either.--Mokyubacky (talk) 23:21, 30 October 2020 (UTC)