|Japanese: Hina Tachibana
|Release Date (JP):
|January 27, 2023
Chizuru, presumably born Chizuru Banshu (万守千鶴), is one of the original characters of the 2017 mobile game Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record.
|Pink (Blue streaks when in Magical Form)
|Red Diamond with a swirl (Left Hip)
|Powers and Abilities
|“Just give me the strength to beat this monk!”
|San'emon Banshu (former father)
|Spirit Enhancement Data
A magical girl who was once the daughter of San'emon Banshu, the chief of the bandit clan called Tai Party in the Soma Province (相磨の国 Sōma-no-kuni), and was called the Ikusamiko (War Priestess) of the East. She committed numerous thefts and shared her wealth with the unfortunate people. Perhaps because of her upbringing in a small village, she has a strong yearning for people from the outside, and looks forward to the day when she can hold hands with Mizuna.
The Doppel of vengeance. Its form is a Komusō . As she gazed at the hands with which she cut down her beloved friend, the master of this emotion closed her eyes, in order to continue viewing the memories that had become impossible to realize forevermore. This Doppel is a round jewel of fantasy that sprang forth from her obscured field of view. It is filled with clouds of memory that spill forth from its skin, and sweet, fragrant flowers of joy. Its core is a fruit that none must ever touch; those who approach it are viewed as mortal enemies by the dragon, which devours them and reduces them to filthy ink. If one were to lock eyes with the being that peers out from within the jewel, the Doppel’s hatred would strike through their brain, leaving them vexed by an unstable mind for some time.
- Komuso translated as “monks of emptiness” or "straw-mat monk"
Powers and Abilities
This page or section is a stub, and needs expansion. You can help Puella Magi Wiki by expanding it.
- The Legendary Story of the Paper Mulberry Leaf ~The Swaying Feeling, Once Again Fascinating~ (mentioned)
- Puella Historia The Ikusamiko of Kamihama Arc
- The characters of her first name mean "thousand" (千) and "crane" (鶴) respectively.
- The act of folding a thousand origami cranes is said to be causing the fulfillment of a wish.
- Her father's family name means "ten thousand" (万) and "protect" (守) respectively.
- Her father's Bandit clan, Tai Party(泰党) pronounced "Tai-to(tai-tō)" in Japanese. This name sounds similar to Daitō, one of the wards located in the eastern part of Kamihama.
- The name Taito in Puella Historia The Ikusamiko of Kamihama Arc. is seen as Tai- "Peace" and -to "Party
- "-party(党, tō)" is a suffix of the Bushidan(武士団, Band of Warriors)'s name in Medival Japan(from the latter part of the Heian period to Muromachi period). Some of the Bushidan group moonlight as a bandit or pirates such as the Matsuura Party, a Bushidan group with a naval force led by the Matsuura Clan in Hizen Province.
- Her fate after the downfall of Kumai and Gen'un was stated in Main Story of Arc 2, Where she is killed while facing a witch Located in the underground of Mizuna Castle, after the death of Tsuyu Mizuna.
- The flowers on her Doppel are similar to that of tiger lilies.
- She is the fourth playable character to lack a family name, after Lil' Kyubey, Kuro (黒) and Kuroe.
- The reason behind this is that during her event, she is described as San'emon Banshu's "former daughter" and hence is not allowed to use Banshu as a surname. The reason why is explained in Arc 2; Chizuru renounced all ties to her father after he betrayed and ambushed the West during a peace talk, resulting in the deaths of many people including Tsuyu’s father.
- Both her and Tsuyu Mizuna's doppel name starts with Ko- and ends with -tsu.
To edit a memoria's details, click on the specific memoria
|Time had been ticking away for years, trying to separate us.
We let the sun rise repeatedly, and its heat burned the words of the past. Yet, when the words that had been dissolved in the sea reached us with moistureThe dry and cracked bonds have indeed come back to life.
|**Unique to Chizuru**
When I was little, I pulled this little box out from behind the fort.
I thought it was dirty paper, so I tried to throw it away, and my dad yelled at me so hard. When my dad tried to throw it away after he found out what it meant, I yelled back at him.But I don't regret it, and I'm glad I did.
汚い紙だと思って捨てようとしたら、 むちゃくちゃ親父に怒鳴られた 意味を知ってから親父が捨てようとした時は、 逆に怒鳴り返したでも、反省はしてないし、それで良かったと思ってる
|"We're almost done, so let's go defeat the demons later."
"I'd like to take it easy, but I guess that's just the way it is." "We have to work for what we eat and save everyone.""And the more workers we have, the more future rice we'll have." "Well, that was rather calculating."
|"Well, now that we've found our catch, let's make a quick robbery and make some money."
The way she carries herself, as nimble as a monkey, yet not making a single sound. All of this is the essence of the Tai Party, which has been handed down since ancient times as righteous bandits.Today, we continue to squeeze the tears of the rich and enrich the poor.
|Feeling the closeness of the two, the blades they drew sink into their bodies with rage.
Blood dripping on the ground, the two of them lie on their backs and peer into the abyss of death. What made them look away was the red river of life, like a spider's thread that runs through the ground...The two threads were connected, but their color remained the same, indicating that they were both the same.
|A bird waiting for a mission. Trees whispering to leave the past behind.
The sky showing that there is a way. Words that weave the future. The flow of time that counts only one, extinguishes many lights of lifeNow is no time for the girls to be emotionally shaken
道があることを示す空 未来を紡ぐ言葉 たったひとつ数える時の流れが、命の灯火をいくつも消してしまう今、少女たちが感情を揺さぶられている暇はない
|Receiving life, burning, running out, turning to ashes... sleeping...
I wanted to be with my friends and entrust myself to the current. Our ancestors, who lived long ago, bonded with each other and became bandits running in the darkness.For the sake of those who suffer in the land and for my own sake, I will be a flame that glints off the wealth this night as well.
|Magical girls who try to resist their fate end up in sorrow.
The witch breeds sadness and paints over the history that has seeped into it. Breaking the chain of sorrow is the legend that connects hope to the future.When the despair engraved in history is connected to the present, hope is carried to the future.
- Recording of Chizuru's Transformation Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Chizuru's Magia Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Chizuru's Doppel Video on Youtube (JP)