Iroha Tamaki (Anime ver.)
|Japanese Name||(環 いろは) Tamaki Iroha|
|Voiced by||Japanese: Momo Asakura
English: Kira Buckland
|Release Date (JP):||April 18, 2022|
- For her full bio, see Iroha Tamaki.
Iroha Tamaki is the anime version of Iroha that debuted in the 2017 mobile game Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record. She was originally released in the mobile game prior to her debut in the anime, and subsequently an anime version of her unit was released in April 2022.
|Date of Birth||August 22|
|Soul Gem||Pink circle with chain (forms cloak clasp)|
|Weapon||Wrist-mounted Crossbow, Wrist-mounted Dagger|
|Powers and Abilities||Healing Revealed to be "Reversal" in Arc 2 Chapter 12|
|Wish||“Make Ui healthy again!”|
|Japanese pronoun||watashi (私)|
|Known relatives||Unnamed parents, Ui Tamaki (younger sister)|
|Origins||Takarazaki City (formerly); moved to Kamihama City|
|School||Takarazaki Municipal First Middle School (formerly); transferred to Kamihama City University Affiliated School, 9th grade|
|Affiliation||Kamihama Magia Union (leader)|
|Spirit Enhancement Data|
A Magical Girl who resides in Takarazaki City. She has a strong personality, but she's a little out of place in her class because she tends to worry too much about others. Following a rumor, she heads to Kamihama City to search for her missing sister.
The Doppel of silence. Its form is a calling bird. The master of this emotion is aware of her Doppel’s pitiful form, but is unable to view it directly. This Doppel speaks of nothing; it wraps everything that it doesn’t want to hear in cloth, and squeezes it to pieces. It is forever searching for something that can fill the empty hole in its chest. Despite how desperately it needed to call out for someone, this cowardly Doppel is afraid to take a direct look at the reality that it hid away with cloth, and its ears remain covered in silence.
The anime version of Iroha does not have an original MSS. Instead, it is a recap of the first two seasons of the Magia Record Anime as told through screencaps.
- See Iroha's anime gallery for images.
- See Iroha Tamaki
- The character of her last name means "ring" (環)
- This is in comparison to Madoka which can be written as "circle" or "round" in kanji (円)
- She bears the same name as the Japanese pangram poem, the Iroha. This poem is regarded as the ABC of the Japanese language, by a certain traditional ordering the first three hiragana, i-ro-ha, and contains every mora of the language exactly once."Iroha" starts like this: "Iro ha nioedo, chirinuru wo" (色は匂へど, 散りぬるを) - "though the flowers blossom fragrantly, they will eventually fall" - and continued on in this vein, talking fundamentally about the cycle of the seasons and of life and death. It was backed by a hidden message written with the last syllable of each line: "toga nakute shisu" (咎無くて死す) "die without wrongdoing". Together, the poem expresses a strong sentiment of "dying at peace and with honor".
- It may also refer to Accelle, Blast and Charge also being A, B and C.
- All anime units have the backgrounds of their star cards based on Witch Labyrinths from the anime. Specifically, Iroha is in Box Wood's Labyrinth in her 4* while her 5* features her and Yachiyo during the final battle with Neo Dorothy Motherfucker.
To edit a memoria's details, click on the specific memoria
|Card||Effect||Cooldown||EN Text||JP Text|
|If it had been me from not so long ao, I would have stepped back and let someone else handle it.
But meeting everyone has enabled me to change. To protect everyone I care about, I'm sure we can be stronger than we are now.I am Ui's big sister and a member of Mikazuki Villa's family.
|**Unique to Iroha Tamaki (Anime ver.)**|
There's something wrong with the world I live in... and the truth is, I knew it somewhere along the way.
And yet, I pretended not to see it because here is where my happiness comes from. I don't have to worry about Grief Seeds, everyone at Mikazuki Villa is there, and Ui is there too.Once I woke up, it was no longer so easy to grasp that the ideal was all I could ever hope for.
|"You promised me you wouldn't die"
We take each other's hands, both so happy to be able to say "I'm home". Don't let the truth knock you down, don't let hope blind you.Alone I would have been scared and trembling, but together we'll be able to stand.
|Card||Effect||Cooldown||EN Text||JP Text|
- Recording of Iroha's Transformation Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Iroha's Magia Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Iroha's Doppel Video on Youtube (JP)