Kamihama Magia Union
The Kamihama Magia Union is an organization of magical girls formed in Arc 2 of Magia Record.
In the months after the end of Walpurgis Night, several organizations came to Kamihama City with different reasons: Tokime Clan allies with the Union hoping to learn more about the Doppel system, Promised Blood wants revenge against the Magius' actions by indiscriminately attacking every magical girl in the city, Folklore of Zero whose motives are currently unknown, and a group of Adjusters called Puella Care who want to adjust other girls and punish Mitama Yakumo for breaking the neutrality code Adjusters follow. At the same time, remnants of the Magius, now renamed Neo-Magius, begin to attack KMU members.
After certain events and opinions of some members of the Tokime clan, Shizuka Tokime broke the alliance with the KMU. At the same time, Promised Blood kidnapped Ui as a bait to their objective: kill Iroha. The rest of the Union managed to save Iroha and Ui. After a cover operation of both studying the Mirror Witch's barrier and learn Promised Blood's weaknesses, Ryou Midori was killed by Ao Kasane. Currently, the KMU has three Kimochi gems.
A great number of Magical Girls native to Kamihama are members of the Kamihama Magia Union:
- Iroha Tamaki (de facto leader)
- Yachiyo Nanami
- Tsuruno Yui
- Sana Futaba
- Felicia Mitsuki
- Ui Tamaki
- Touka Satomi
- Nemu Hiiragi
- Momoko Togame
- Rena Minami
- Kaede Akino
- Mifuyu Azusa
- Tsukuyo Amane
- Tsukasa Amane
- Kanagi Izumi
- Mitama Yakumo
- Eternal Sakura
- Ryo Midori (formerly; deceased)
- Ikumi Makino (formerly; deceased)
- Hinano Miyako
- Riko Chiaki (confirms so in Act IV, Chapter 1 of the Rondo of Oblivion Sleeps for Eternity event)
- Akira Shinobu (joins during the events of Another Story, Part II, Chapter 1),
- Meiyui Chun (joins during the events of Another Story, Part II, Chapter 1),
- Maria Yuki (confirms so in Hagumu Azumi's side story),
- Moka Megumi (confirms so in Hagumu Azumi's side story).