Lapin (ラピヌ Rapinu) is an antagonist in Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of "Jeanne d'Arc" alongside her sisters Corbeau and Minou.
- Eye colour: Pink
- Hair colour: Light Pink
- Soul gem: Oval around the neck
- Weapon: Scythe and floating rabbit-shaped discs
- Witch form: Name unknown
- Wish:I want my mother (Isabeau) to return to how she was.
- Japanese pronoun:
- Known relatives: Corbeau and Minou (younger sisters)
Lapin has the ability to turn back into a human after she turns into a witch. While in magical girl form, she uses a handheld scythe as her weapon and can summon rabbit-shaped discs that float about her. When the discs flash, magical girls lose their ability to remain in magical form for a limited time.
While in witch form, Lapin is able to summon all weapons in the vicinity to her side and is able to manipulate them at will, for example creating a wall of shields or raining various weapons down on her enemies. Her eyes can cause any magical girl to lose her ability to remain in magical girl form as well as the eyes on her cape.
- Lapin is the eldest of the three sisters despite her childish personality and physical looks and is very fond of her younger sisters.
- However, she may in fact be the most powerful as her ability to transform to and from her witch form makes her incredibly difficult to defeat.
- While in witch form, she is able to speak in coherent french with an elaborate font. This is in contrast to other witches, many of whom do not speak and when they do it is in Runes.
- Her favorite sister may be Corbeau, as she often asks her to scrub her down during baths and has no problem hugging and burying her face in her sisters' chest when she hugs them.
- Lapin is the French word for "rabbit".