Lapin in Magia Record
|Japanese Name||(ラピヌ) Lapin|
|Voiced by||Japanese: Izawa Shiori|
For her full bio, see Lapin
- Eye colour: Pink
- Hair colour: Light Pink
- Soul gem: Oval around the neck
- Weapon: Scythe and floating rabbit-shaped discs
- Witch form: Enfant Terrible
- Wish:I want my mother (Isabeau) to return to how she was.
- Ability: Can transform back into her Magical Girl form after transforming into a Witch
- Japanese pronoun: watashi (私)
- Known relatives: Corbeau (younger sister), Minou (youngest sister), Isabeau (mother)
- Although the official English translation of Tart Magica suggests that Isabeau adopted Corbeau, Minou and Lapin, this is not the case in the original Japanese
- School: -
|Spirit Enhancement Data|
In the midst of the Hundred Year War, a masked magical girl who secretly operates for the English faction. She’s the eldest of three sisters, but her speech and actions are childish. Her nature is more sadistic than her sister Corbeau’s, and she enjoys “breaking” people for fun. Her mother is a certain noblewoman, and she loves her mother and sisters.
The Doppel of sadism. Its form is a weeping hare. The master of this emotion holds feelings of utter brutality in her heart. It may appear to be an adorable rabbit, but one must take absolute care not to lower their guard near it. In reality, it’s the exact opposite of the impression its appearance may give off. Should one be captured by it, they will be overwhelmed as if caught in the fangs of a wild beast, then innocently, playfully, and most cruelly tormented. Accompanied all the while by its pure and terrifying laughter, which resounds far and wide… If one meets this fate, the only option left is to accept the fact that your luck has run out.
- Rebel of a Dawnless Land
- End of a Legend, the Limits of Light
- The Masked Student Council Strikes Back (Holy Maiden Academy Edition)
- In the original Japanese, her name is spelled "Lapine". Lapine is the French word for a female rabbit.
- However, in the official English translation of Tart Magica, her named is changed instead to "Lapin", which is the French word for a male rabbit.
- Lapin's live2D model in Magia Record initially lacked the soul gem on her chest, even though her profile image and battle sprite had it included.
- Her Magia is French for "Hundred eyes rabbit".
- Her Doppel's name, "Enfant Terrible" ("unruly child"), is a French phrase that traditionally refers to a child who is terrifyingly candid by saying embarrassing things to parents or others. In modern times, the phrase has also seen usage in relation to the arts, referring to an artist who is young and successful who is very unorthodox, offensive, or rebellious.
|Card||Effect||Cooldown||Eng Text||Jap Text|
Endure & Chance to Evade [IV] (Self / 1T)
Max Limit Break:
Endure & Chance to Evade [V] (Self / 1T)
Max Limit Break:
|**Unique to Lapin**
The sounds of water that her younger sisters make gently heal the heart of the eldest daughter. This is the only time she puts aside the mask she never removes on the battlefield. It is a testament to the unchanging oath between these three people that binds them.
妹たちが立てる水音が、長女の心を優しく癒す 戦場では外さぬ仮面も、このときだけは脇に置く それは誓いで結ばれた3人の、決して変わらぬ絆のあかし
Chance to Anti-Evade [IV] & Chance to Anti-Counter [IV]
Max Limit Break:
Chance to Anti-Evade [VI] & Chance to Anti-Counter [VI]
|Passive||"Corbeau, Minou! We HAVE to come here to soak again, all three of us!"
"I've got no problems with that... How about you, Minou?"
"Oh, you needn't ask. As long as it doesn't impede our benefactor's plan, I'll gladly go anytime."
「もちろん私はかまいませんが…ミヌゥはどうだ？」 「あら、私の意見など聞く必要もありませんわ あの方のご意向に沿うかぎり、私はいつでも…」
|Max Limit Break:
Damage Increase [III] & Guaranteed Anti-Curse
|Passive||"Black uniforms and the absolute obedience of the maids are privileges reserved only for the student council."
"No one can complain because it was decided by the school rules, right?" "By the way, masks are prohibited per school regulations, so it's actually a violation of the school's rules" "Yeah, yeah! ....wait, huh!?"
「校則で決まってるんだから、誰も文句は言えないよなァ？」 「ちなみに仮面は校則で禁止されているので、実は校則違反ですわ」 「そーそー！…って、ええっ!?」
- Recording of Lapin's Transformation Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Lapin's Magia Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Lapin's Doppel Video on Youtube (JP)