Yachiyo Nanami (Fairy Tale ver.)
Nanami Yachiyo (Fairy Tale ver.)
|Voiced by||Japanese: Sora Amamiya|
|Release Date (JP):||December 20, 2022|
- For her full bio, see Yachiyo Nanami.
Yachiyo Nanami (Fairy Tale ver.) is a version of Yachiyo Nanami that debuted in the mobile game Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record.
|Age||19 (contracted at 12)|
|Soul Gem||Blue crescent moon (beneath chest)|
|Weapon||Ice magic and Kyubey-shaped snowmen|
|Powers and Abilities||To receive hope (take over the power of the deceased)|
|Wish||“Please...keep me alive... This unit, I want to survive as it's leader.”|
|Japanese pronoun||watashi (私)|
|Known relatives||Unnamed grandmother (deceased), Unnamed grandfather (deceased), unnamed parents|
|School||Kamihama City University, First-year|
|Affiliation||Kamihama Magia Union|
|Spirit Enhancement Data|
A Magical Girl whose mind reverted back to elementary school after finding a time capsule. They were mature even back then, so you can't tell the difference from their normal state unless you observe her closely. After her transformation, she was influenced by the "Ice Queen" she played in the past. But even then, she wasn't a good actress.
The Doppel of ticket-taking. Its form is a ticket puncher. By accepting the fictional character she once performed as a part of herself, the master of this emotion has come to avert her eyes from the wishes that well up in her heart, continually freezing them in order to remain a strong and stalwart figure. As the only one to have realized this, her Doppel attempts to reduce its master’s burden by spraying chilly air at everyone around her. It hopes to force them to stand up and face hardship by doing so, but it can’t possibly match the speed at which its master freezes her heart.
- Magia Record Story Winter Recollection ~From us who are still transparent~An old story
- Magia Record Story Winter Recollection ~From us who are still transparent~A phantom story
- The characters in her last name mean "seven" (七) and "ocean" (海), respectively.
- Yachiyo in hiragana has no specific meaning, however if written with the kanji 八千代, it means “thousands of years”.
- The Snow Queen is a fairy tale written by Hans Christian Anderson in 1844. In the original tale, a boy named Kai has his heart frozen when shards from a broken troll-mirror enter his heart and eyes. Later, the Snow Queen kisses him twice before kidnapping him: once to numb him from the cold and a second time to make him forget about his family and a girl named Gerda.
To edit a memoria's details, click on the specific memoria
|Card||Effect||Cooldown||EN Text||JP Text|
|Fun stories and great costumes made by everyone.
When you're having a happy moment that your strict parents didn't teach you about, I feel the reality that I'll eventually go home looming over me.So I prayed... that this time would last forever...
|I wonder if the two of us will be nostalgic for those days when we were children.
I wonder if someday, when we are older, we will miss them too. If the day comes when we can be grandmothers togetherI hope we can talk about the old days together again.
|**Unique to Yachiyo Nanami (Fairy Tale ver.)**|
I was a bit greedy when decorating a cake that I'm not used to making,
and it turned out a bit gaudy. But the decorations on the top are so big that they're about to spill out.I'm sure it's our life-size gratitude for you
|I wanted to make it a story that would please you, a memory you will never forget.
Tiny hands have worked hard to weave a fairy tale full of dreams. But the fragile and sad prayer I put in the endingdoes not give you a happy ending so easily.
|I'm sure it's not quite enough to thank you for all your usual help, but I'm sure it's worth it.
I want you to enjoy yourself and be pampered as much today as you did at Christmas when you were a child.That's why the strawberries on the cake, Santa Claus, and all the other goodies are for you!
|You were a crybaby and a coward, and you thought I had to support you.
Before I knew it, you had become a strong person who could bring me out of the darkness. The figure that emerged from the light looked like a shape-shifting heroine or hero that I saw sometime ago.I couldn't help but think, "You're so cool!"
|Card||Effect||Cooldown||EN Text||JP Text|
- Recording of Yachiyo Nanami (Fairy Tale ver.)'s Transformation Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Yachiyo Nanami (Fairy Tale ver.)'s Magia Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Yachiyo Nanami (Fairy Tale ver.)'s Doppel Video on Youtube (JP)