- Should Central School be renamed to Chuo School? Since Chuo can be considered a name, than taking it by the meaning? (Wikipedia also uses "Chuo" rather than Central)
- I can't seems to find any resources on how to read 南凪, so unsure if it is Nanaki, Nanagi, or Minagi.
- Is the `(deceased)` note necessary?
- Likely going to convert this into a table later.
- This is the first I've heard of Kosho and Daito - where are these names given?
Also, are we certain Kanae goes to Daito? Her uniform is different.--Universalperson (talk) 21:02, 12 April 2018 (UTC)
- Daito (大東学院) is new, the name was revealed with Himika's profile.
- Kosho (工匠学舎) is from Tsukasa's profile from Tsukasa gacha, but I don't think anyone has mentioned it, though. --0x99 (talk) 21:49, 12 April 2018 (UTC)
- Oh wait, you gave Kanae the wrong school on her own page. Let me fix that...Universalperson (talk) 21:05, 12 April 2018 (UTC)
Oriko's school is mentioned twice by name in the manga (that I can recall), but the two names are different (at least in the English translation). Is there any explanation for this? The wiki seems to use both names at random. ~ Celtic Minstrel (talk) 17:23, 5 February 2022 (UTC)
- Drawing attention to this again because I just noticed it. It's either Shirome or Shiraha.--Garr9988 (talk) 00:09, 8 July 2022 (UTC)
Daito School Uniform
Hikarizuka school's name is likely mistranslated. It's 宝崎 市立 光塚 中等教育学校 in JP, with spaces added between relevant segments. First is Takarazaki, the city, then it's Municipal/City, also no problem, Hikarizuka too... But 中等教育学校 is not a middle school. According to Jisho.org, that's a "six-year secondary school (type of school introduced in the 1998 revision of the Japanese School Education Law)". Basically a middle and high school in one. What should we change the name to, though? I have two options in mind:
- Takarazaki City/Municipal Hikarizuka Secondary School
- Takarazaki City/Municipal Hikarizuka Middle/Junior and High School (probably less preferable, since we already have Janomiya use a similar scheme, and they aren't a "Chuuyou Kyouiku Gakkou" like Hikarizuka)
Kamihama University-Affiliated School: co-ed or not?
Does anyone know if there are any confirmed male students in game canon? It's not specifically called a "Girls' School" so my first guess would be that it's co-ed, but in the anime it appears to be a girls-only school – episode 8 shows several shots of the school but there are no male students. It would be quite surprising for Iroha's class to have only girls in it if it's a co-ed school. There are two shots that might contain a male student, but it's at a distance so I can't really rule out the possibility that it's a teacher. ~ Celtic Minstrel (talk) 00:24, 29 June 2023 (UTC)
Yuma and Nagisa
Both of them were recently added to this page, but is there even any proof that either of them is wearing a school uniform?
In the case of Yuma, we never see her attending school, so she could just as easily be chasing after Kyoko in casual clothes.
We do see Nagisa attending school in Nagisa Momoe's Wish Comes True, but it's an elementary school, and elementary schools in Japan often don't have a uniform. It's not unreasonable to suspect that her outfit may be a uniform, but we don't have any proof that I know of.
- I have my doubts as well, since Yuma's green dress is listed as クラシカルなワンピース (classical one-piece), and Nagisa's pink one as 私服, which Jisho translates as "ordinary clothes (i.e. non-uniform); plain clothes; civilian clothes; casual wear; mufti". And they don't even really look like school uniforms...
Kamihama Future Academy
This page states it's in Sakae Ward. Where is that revealed? I had always assumed it was the extra school marked on the map in Sankyo Ward (there are two schools in Sankyo Ward on the map), but if it's in Sakae Ward that must mean it's a school that's not marked at all on the map… ~ Celtic Minstrel (talk)