Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Should Central School be renamed to Chuo School? Since Chuo can be considered a name, than taking it by the meaning? (Wikipedia also uses "Chuo" rather than Central)
- I can't seems to find any resources on how to read 南凪, so unsure if it is Nanaki, Nanagi, or Minagi.
- Is the `(deceased)` note necessary?
- Likely going to convert this into a table later.
- This is the first I've heard of Kosho and Daito - where are these names given?
Also, are we certain Kanae goes to Daito? Her uniform is different.--Universalperson (talk) 21:02, 12 April 2018 (UTC)
- Daito (大東学院) is new, the name was revealed with Himika's profile.
- Kosho (工匠学舎) is from Tsukasa's profile from Tsukasa gacha, but I don't think anyone has mentioned it, though. --0x99 (talk) 21:49, 12 April 2018 (UTC)
- Oh wait, you gave Kanae the wrong school on her own page. Let me fix that...Universalperson (talk) 21:05, 12 April 2018 (UTC)