|Japanese: Chika Anzai
|Release Date (JP):
|April 24, 2023
Olga is the one of the original characters of the 2017 mobile game Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record.
|Blue rune-shaped gem on garter (right thigh)
|Atgeir, Round Shield
|Powers and Abilities
|“I want the power to send Gunhild to Valhalla”
|watashi (私) and atashi (あたし)
|Arne (father, deceased), unnamed mother (deceased), Gunhild (younger sister)
|Isvik village, Norway
|Spirit Enhancement Data
A magical girl who was the daughter of a tribal chief. Her family was destroyed by a faction of the Isvik, a settlement in the fjords, and she and her sister Gunhild were taken prisoner, but she remains cheerful and tries her best to encourage her sister.
The Doppel of loss. Its form is an empty ship.
The master of this emotion bears a hollow heart due to the loss of her younger sister, who was raised together with her like two joined trees. She wanders aimlessly in search of her missing other half.
Her Doppel thus carries its master on an endless journey, with a destination that both does and does not exist.
Only the master can board the ship. Should any others approach it, the surrounding waves will swiftly swallow their hearts, dooming them to merely follow in the Doppel’s wake like ghosts.
Powers and Abilities
This page or section is a stub, and needs expansion. You can help Puella Magi Wiki by expanding it.
- The name Olga is of Scandinavian origin. It means "blessed" and "successful".
- Her soul gem is shaped like the rune letter Laguz, which means lake, water.
- Olga's design may represent the future due to its design having futuristic elements such as holographic wings
- Olga and Gunhild both share similarities with Tart and Riz. Some being,
- Two young girls leading a war
- Olga appears to lead this war, while Tart lead a war in her story.
- Both of the pairs have an affinity for light and dark.
- Both are illustrated by Masugitsune.
- Both of their stories take place in historical Europe.
- Her aesthetic could be a reference to Valkyries, warrior women who rode on horseback, a wolf or boar, and armed with a spear. They guided the souls of the dead to Odin's hall Vallhalla.
- In her five star art, she is seen riding a horse. This further references Valkyries.
- Drekka is an Icelandic and Old Norse verb meaning “to drink” or “to imbibe”. Minni, in both languages, means "memory", "recall", or "recollection".
- Together they can mean "to drink to the memory of someone".
- Her Doppel might also be based in the Naglfar or Naglfari, a ship made of nails which is said that would bring all the monsters to kill the gods during the Ragnarök.
- The memoria 'The World My Big Sister Sees' features art of Sleipnir, the eight-legged horse of Odin, as well as Fenrir. Both Sleipnir and Fenrir (as well as Hel and Jörmungandr the World Serpent) are children of Loki.
- Læraðr is a tree in Norse mythology, often identified with Yggdrasill. It stands at the top of the Valhöll. Two animals, the goat Heiðrún and the stag Eikþyrnir, graze its foliage.
- She, along with Gunhild, are the seventh playable characters to lack a family name, the others being Lil' Kyubey, Kuroe, Chizuru, Kuro (黒), Kuro (くろ), and Ebony. However, based on Nordic traditions, she would have been referred to as Olga Arnesdottir, which could be thought of as a surname.
- She has the same voice actor as Chisato Nishigiki.
Inner details of Olga's outfit. Source
To edit a memoria's details, click on the specific memoria
|**Unique to Olga**
The spear is at the end of the door to a harsh destiny.
The one who holds the spear is the warrior who travels through the heavens to put an end to strife. The spear pierces the lost souls tossed by karma.The spear shows the determination of the war maidens who have emerged in this transient world.
|Sailing across the ocean is the sisters' ship carrying dreams.
We go to the east when we hear of a mysterious land, and to the west when we hear of a fertile culture We are thrilled by the vast, uncharted lands of the north, and smile with the joyous cheerfulness of the south.With both of us together, we can go to the ends of the earth.
|Standing quietly alone by the seashore, staring at the scenery in front of me
The roar of warriors heard on the battlefield fills my heart. The sun sinking into the horizon, shining brightly and dyeing the sky an azure color.And it repeats over and over... tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and beyond.
|"The world of Gunhild and I... is called 'Organheim'!
One day, a monster attacked our world, but... um... But then a powerful god appears, and in the blink of an eye, he's kicking the crap out of them!""Oh...we're not the ones fighting it..."
|No matter what time of day, you were always by my side.
But now, when I try to touch you, you're too far away, out of reach. Still, I want to believe that the feelings that are welling up in my heart are reaching you.I'll try a little harder.
|The older sister, who had finished her interrogation, sighed in her sleep on her sister's shoulder,
as if she had been trying hard to be jolly and was exhausted. The younger sister's heart overflows with happiness, and a smile breaks out naturally.For both of them, this is the most fulfilling time of their lives.
|A whinny echoes from the sky, and the War Maiden's heavenly horse appears.
It runs with the wind in its powerful footsteps, and quickly breaks through the thick clouds. Looking up at its majesty, everyone is filled with awe and reverence.Let's go to the rainbow bridge, let's go to Yggdrasil.
|In the face of daily hardships, she survived with the support of hope for the future.
Even after the sad separation from her sister, she lived on. The Valkyrie who appeared from Isvol to avenge the Witch.Dreamy Olga wields her spear today with the feelings entrusted to her.
|Magical girls who try to resist their fate end up in sorrow.
The witch breeds sadness and paints over the history that has seeped into it. Breaking the chain of sorrow is the legend that connects hope to the future.When the despair engraved in history is connected to the present, hope is carried to the future.
- Recording of Olga's Transformation Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Olga's Magia Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Olga's Doppel Video on Youtube (JP)