|Japanese Name||(瀬奈 みこと) Sena Mikoto|
|Voiced by||Japanese: Kaede Hondo|
|Release Date (JP):||September 20, 2022|
Mikoto Sena is the one of the original characters of the 2017 mobile game Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record.
|Hair colour||Light blue (more saturated and iridescent when transformed)|
|Soul Gem||Dark indigo oval in a gold mirror-shaped frame below her chest|
|Powers and Abilities||Suggestion (To hypnotize others, including Witches and Familiars, to follow her orders)|
|Wish||“All I want is for my father to leave this place.”|
|Japanese pronoun||Watashi (私)|
|Known relatives||Unnamed biological parents, Unnamed pro-claimed parents (through her Suggestion Magic)|
|Spirit Enhancement Data|
A magical girl who turned her eyes away from reality by making suggestions to herself. Outwardly she is smiling and friendly, but she also possesses the ruthlessness to make decisions that would make someone unhappy without hesitation. She continues to spend her days experiencing happiness when she goes out and unhappiness when she comes home.
The Doppel of seclusion. Its form is a mirror. The master of this emotion is angered by how her Doppel disdains reality yet refuses to move, and attempts to take control of it herself. This Doppel drew out a precise and intricate ideal world for itself, but placing a mess of complicated emotions onto that world has rendered it unable to move. There was a time when it tried to project its imagination onto mirrors to weave its ideal world, but the products of its own imagination felt not only bland, but outright shallow. In the end, after continually agonizing and chipping away at its own heart, its form changed into a flat, symmetrical shadow. Sick of the sight of her own Doppel hiding and worrying, its master proposed that they simply tack on the parts that were missing– to find living sacrifices with which to supplant its imagination. The Doppel agrees with its master’s suggestion.
Magical Girl Story Appearances
Powers and Abilities
This page or section is a stub, and needs expansion. You can help Puella Magi Wiki by expanding it.
- Her surname contains the characters 瀬 (rapids, current) and 奈 (what; apple, apple tree).
- 奈 can be an abbreviation of 奈良 (Nara), the capital city of Nara Prefecture, which has become an epicenter of Buddhism in Japan and a popular pilgrimage site. When designed, the city's plan was laid out on a grid and divided by four great roads. Likewise, according to Chinese cosmology, the ruler's place was fixed like the pole star. By dominating the capital, the ruler brought heaven to earth.
- In her Magical Girl Story, she is said to prefer cats over dogs. Notably, cats are often associated with Witches and this could allude to her eventually becoming a Witch.
- One of her quotes indicates that she likes Peonies, Camellias and Red Spider Lilies. Those flowers represent bravery, longing or perishing with grace, and an abandoned memory or to never meet again respectively.
- She's Buddhist, as at her home her mother has a Buddhist altar in the living room. This is discovered in the final Mirror Layer chapter.
Doppel Sprite. See Sarah Mirabilis W.
To edit a memoria's details, click on the specific memoria
|Card||Effect||Cooldown||EN Text||JP Text|
|**Unique to Mikoto Sena**|
With matching pens, we write notes on things we haven't been able to tell anyone before and exchange them... that's how I wanted it to be. I knew she would accept it, so all I had to do was tell her how I really felt with this pen... and I ended up tearing it up and throwing it away.
|This mirror reflects someone who looks a lot like me.
In this mirror and in that mirror, I see someone who looks like me... Which one is the real me? They all feel different."...Find me" because right now, right here, I feel different, too.
|I didn't want anything special.
I was just happy to be ordinary... an ordinary, small happiness that could be found anywhere. That's all I wanted.Now that I have it, why am I sad?
|"Sena, you will be reborn.
You will be reborn, and everything that binds you to Sena will be cast away, and you will begin anew..."That night, for the first time, I felt recognized.
|I felt like I could go anywhere
I felt like I could do anything... I felt like I could be anything Even if no one else understands, this is our youthThe setting sun was giving off its last glow
|Card||Effect||Cooldown||EN Text||JP Text|
- Recording of Mikoto Sena's Transformation Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Mikoto Sena's Magia Video on Youtube (JP)
- Recording of Mikoto Sena's Doppel Video on Youtube (JP)